Sunday, March 11, 2007

Why Are You Here?

      With your newly expanded view of life attainable possibilities, what purpose do you think you were placed here to accomplish? I don’t mean to tread on your religious belief system. I am simply asking, “What burning desire do you have inside that seems to always be there no matter what you are doing?”

  - No matter... the things you have accomplished.
  - No matter... how secure your family currently is.
  - No matter... who you are helping or the money you possess.

What is it that keeps calling your name;
gaining the attention of your very soul?

That 'knowingness' that sounds & feels
like the voice of your destiny?

      What is this thing or action that you desire so deeply? Perhaps it is more accurate to ask what is this thing or action that so deeply desires you? If you were to answer this calling – to accomplish the task that you long to fulfill, can you imagine, right this very moment, the joy you would feel at the point of succeeding? Of accomplishing this urge of Universal origin? Can you see yourself and the happiness your life would contain resulting from the sense of genuine accomplishment? Can you sense the joy that would express itself through your actions as you would be one with your life’s purpose? Imagine the power you would feel behind every action you took as you expressed yourself through that which has been calling you from 'that voice' that only knows your name.

      It may have started as an urge or a "What if…?" as you pictured yourself doing something that perhaps you have never even tried. A tiny notion that, when realized, immediately blossomed into a desire that just feels So Right. Whether you have taken action on this notion or not, what is it that you feel like you are supposed to be doing? What are you supposed to be part of? What drive or desire, what task or accomplishment is supposed to be a part of you?

      Now the answer to this question doesn’t necessarily have to be answered with something that is designed to produce an income. You may feel that you cannot truly be free until you enroll in a skydiving class or learn how to scuba-dive so that you may enjoy the adventure of your lifetime. Who knows what that urge, desire, or need is. And certainly, there are no wrong answers as this is something that only you can come up with; only you can know that it is to be part of you.

      Just so you know, one of my deepest desires has been to be able to freely share positive techniques that provide genuine, rapid and permanent change in the lives of those that choose to listen. I share this with you because I want you to know that you can feel the way that I am asking you to imagine above. Every time I am presented with the opportunity to prepare and make available motivational material offered as a point of leverage for you to truly take charge and change your life for the better, it's as if I feel the touch directly from whatever name you call the almighty; the all knowing; the one song; the uni-verse. And, in a way, I suppose I am because this IS what I am supposed to be doing. This IS the service that has called me to fulfill it. It's not like I really had a choice in the matter. I have been tasked with the deepest of needs to service those whose eyes might fall upon these words. I am here to serve you and I simply cannot describe the feeling that I get knowing that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. I am 'fulfilling the call'!

      The most wonderful thing about what I am saying here now is the fact that you can too! You can make the decision to start down the path of asking yourself better questions. Questions that can not only help you to get to the heart of what it is you are suppose to be doing; that is to say, what it is that is going to grant you the most amount of continued happiness that a human being can feel. But, questions that also unveil that path and the way that those desires that have been calling you can be accomplished. It is within THAT revelation that contains the answer to the question, "Why Are You Here?"

      Please note that I truly wish each you well along your path to success. I am honored for the opportunity that I might be able to play the tiniest of roles in your attainment of that which you seek most deeply. As words make themselves available, I will take the actions necessary to allow them to appear here.


Sincerely and without hesitation,


Max
Beyond The Ordinary
( http://beyondtheordinary.net/maxlaing.shtml )

      Be sure to check out http://AllowingSuccess.Com to discover the KEY to unlocking your Genuine Potential and what you can do to Remove what has been holding you back...

...FOREVER!   

No comments: